RUSSIA–ASEAN UNIVERSITY FORUM
09 August 2016
On 1–2 September 2016, Vladivostok will host the Russia–ASEAN University Forum, which will take place on the margins of the Eastern Economic Forum. This major event for the Russian academic community and Association of Southeast Asian Nations will this year mark 20 years of partnership.
140 government officials, university rectors, scientists and experts from leading universities in Russia and ASEAN countries (primarily those from the ASEAN University Network) will gather alongside representatives of the cultural and business communities at the Forum venue.
The opening ceremony will be attended by:
- • Sergey Lavrov, Russian Foreign Minister
- • Dmitry Livanov, Russian Minister of Education and Science
- • Vladimir Miklushevsky, Governor of Primorsky Territory
- • Hang Chuon Naron, Cambodian Minister of Education, Youth and Sport
- • Dapong Ratanasuwan, Thai Minister of Education
- • Anatoly Torkunov, Rector of MGIMO University
- • Sergey Ivanets, Rector of the Far Eastern Federal University
The Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO) is in charge of organizing the event along with the Far East Federal University, and with the support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Education and the Roscongress Foundation.
Attachment: Russia–ASEAN University Forum draft programme .
Media accreditation will be available (until 11 August 2016) through EEF: https://registration.forumvostok.prolaststudio.com/en/registration/media
+7 (915) 301 9188