MEDIA ACCREDITATION FOR EEF 2016 OPEN
16 May 2016
On 16 May, on the website forumvostok.prolaststudio.com in the ‘Media’ section, online accreditation opened of press representatives to the second Eastern Economic Forum, which will be held in Vladivostok on 2 and 3 September at the Far Eastern Federal University campus.
Both Russian and foreign media representatives may apply to participate. Russian media must be registered with the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology, and Mass Media (Roskomnadzor) and foreign ones be accredited with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. If a foreign media representative is not accredited with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, the editorial board should send a letter to the EEF Organizing Committee requesting EEF accreditation, on the organization’s official letterhead, signed by the head of the media outlet and bearing its stamp.
The deadline for submitting applications via the official EEF website is 11 August 2016.
There are media representative quotas.
From printed publications:
– newspapers – 3 (2 correspondents, 1 photographer)
– journals – 2 человека (1 correspondent, 1 photographer)
• From information agencies – 4 (2 correspondents, 2 photographers)
• From digital publications – 1 (1 correspondent)
• From TV companies – 7 (2 correspondents, 1 producer, 2 cameramen, 2 soundmen)
• From radio companies – 2 (2 correspondents)
For more detail on media registration for the Eastern Economic Forum 2016, see the official website in the ‘Media’ section.
Questions concerning accreditation may be sent to: email@example.com.
Tel.: +7 (812) 406 7709
Fax: +7 (812) 406 7709