- General information
- Exhibitions maps EEF 2017
- Information about the procedure for setting up and dismantling exhibition structures
- Information about accreditation procedures for exhibitor organizations
- Contact information
6-7 September 2017, Vladivostok, Russky Island, FEFU
Purpose of the EEF 2017 exhibitions: to attract investors into Russia’s Far East.
– visualisation of the Forum’s programme provisions detailing investment opportunities available in the Far East;
– dialogue between investors, company leaders, representatives of the government and the media;
– making prospective Russian and foreign investors aware of the pace of work for supporting the investment process;
– visible confirmation of the region’s claim to investment appeal; direct work with investors by industry and region;
– fostering a comprehensive understanding of the Far Eastern Federal District, its investment appeal, the Far Eastern Federal District’s development institutions;
– presentation of countries participating in the Forum.
The EEF 2017 exhibition space presents specific advanced special socioeconomic zones, investment projects, and measures taken by the federal and regional authorities to develop the socioeconomic, demographic, and investment potential of the Far Eastern Federal District.